Monday 6 July 2015

Review- Babymel slouchy tweed changing bag.

When it came to picking out a changing bag I was on the hunt for one that had Four things, it needed be gender neutral so Bob wouldn't feel like too much of a tit when carrying it, I really wanted it to match our pram (Mamas and Papas urbo2 in Chestnut tweed) which we are in love with!! I didn't want to spend a fortune, and it should be spacious/functional for ease of use. 

After an easy search because there's basically only one tweed changing bag in existence and I happened to like it, I ordered the Babymel slouchy tweed changing bag from House of Fraser which actually isn't stocked on their site at the minute however it's available from lot's of other's, the cheapest I can see is Direct to mum (link)

I put the bag to work as soon as it arrived by using it for the baby's hospital bag. My initial thoughts were that it was quite small, but no it turns out I had well and truly overpacked (Finn didn't need 8 changes of clothes!!) I'll save that for another post.


After using it now for almost Two weeks I'm more than happy with how spacious the bag is for day to day use with a baby. The main body of the bag is nice and big and is lined with pockets on the inside plus it has a large outer pocket and also a pocket on each side, all of which make it great for keeping the essentials to hand. 
It comes with a handy portable changing mat which wipes clean and folds up neatly, and speaking of handy it also comes with an insulated bottle holder.Brilliant! 



As taking a newborn out with you involves near military organisation not to mention having to carry with you what feels like everything you have ever owned and more, my handbag has been having a Harry Potter moment and is being ignored under the stairs, as this bag fits my essentials in as well as Finn's there is just no point in taking out any more crap with us!

I fail to come up with a negative for this bag, it really does tick all of the boxes for me, I've been absolutely loving throwing it over my shoulder and heading out with it! 

10/10!!

xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment