Friday 24 July 2015

What Finn wore Friday


Jacket- H&M 
Jeans- TU at Sainsburys 
Bib- Primark (pack of 3)

So Finn is now 1 month old and yesterday was the day he met his Great Grandad for the first time, this is the outfit he wore for the occasion! Annoyingly I can't find links for anything he was wearing here but everything was purchased recently so should all still be available in shops.

I really love this little outfit, especially the jacket which I bought mainly because his surname begins with the letter R, I also love Grey, White, and Blue and have found myself dressing him in these colours more than any others.

I bought the 'little gentleman' dribble bibs in Primark the other day (£3 for a pack of 3) I've noticed that when buying bibs in a multipack there is usually one that is awful but in this case the designs on all 3 are adorable, there is also a plain Grey and Navy striped one and one with a large bowler hat/moustache combo that says "Daddy's little man" all are plain backed, reversible and so cute!! 

Happy Friday everyone! 
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment